At MAX Adobe announced the newest Flex Beta. Some of the new features added in beta 2 include:
- Data wizard support for .NET.
- Web Services introspection.
- Project import and export.
- Completed support for CSS in Design View.
- Major improvements to the Profiler (new visualizations and better accuracy).
They have also refined and enhanced some features from beta 1 including:
- Support for Adobe AIR?.
- Code refactoring.
- Memory and performance profilers.
- SWF file size reduction through persistent framework caching.
- Advanced datagrid.