My new 5-day instructor led training course, Build Salesforce Hyperautomation Solutions with MuleSoft, is now live in Trailhead Academy.
Streamline business processes and automate manual tasks across your organization by building Salesforce hyperautomation solutions with MuleSoft. In this 5-day class, our experts will introduce you to task automation, process automation, and hyperautomation using Salesforce Flow, MuleSoft, and Einstein Bots. Discover how to bridge the gap in capabilities and prioritize business transformation with end-to-end automation solutions that improve the employee experience, deliver value, and drive innovation.
This is the solution students will be building in class.
This class is designed for advanced administrators, consultants, and beginner developers and architects who are responsible for building solutions with Salesforce and MuleSoft automation tools. This class is recommended for anyone working toward their MuleSoft Certified Hyperautomation Specialist credential.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Recommend Salesforce solutions that champion hyperautomation best practices.
- Use the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to design, deliver, and manage APIs.
- Track hyperautomation API endpoints with Anypoint Monitoring.
- Leverage Anypoint Exchange to publish, share, discover, understand, and reuse hyperautomation assets.
- Automate data integrations using MuleSoft Composer.
- Work with Einstein Bots to automate manual customer service tasks.
- Understand how MuleSoft Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes are utilized in hyperautomation.
- Construct hyperautomation workflows using Salesforce Flow.
- Build parallel multi-user and multi-step workstreams with Flow Orchestration.
Lessons and Topics
APIs with MuleSoft
- Define an API with RAML Using API Designer
- Test an API with Mocking Service
- Add Request and Response Details
- Add an API to Anypoint Exchange
- Share an API
APIs with MuleSoft Anypoint Studio
- Create a Mule Application with Anypoint Studio
- Connect to Data
- Transform Data
- Create a RESTful Interface for a Mule Application
- Deploy an Application to CloudHub
- Create and Deploy an API Proxy
- Update the API Proxy to Use HTTPS
- Secure API Access with Policies
MuleSoft Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Create and Evaluate an RPA Process
- Design an RPA Process
- Build an RPA Process
- Install and Setup an RPA Bot
- Test and Publish an RPA Process
Secure Platform Access
- Create and Configure Platform Access
- Create an External Service
- Configure MuleSoft Composer
Salesforce Process Automation
- Create a Salesforce Flow
- Create a MuleSoft Composer Flow
- Create a Service Orchestration
Automation in Customer Service
- Create an Einstein Chatbot
- Create an Experience Cloud Support Site